Ensure profit & loss and business growth through the local representation of the Global Product group
1. Strategy Implements the Global Product Group strategy in the Country / Cluster, and
ensures business development, including profit and loss (P&L), in domestic
and allocated market. Provides input to Global Product Group strategy.
Participates in Local Business Unit strategy development in partnership with
local management team.
2. Performance targets Ensures development of performance targets in line with global targets and
ensures achievement through regular oversight and definition of
improvement actions as needed.
3. Market opportunities Evaluates market opportunities and decides appropriate activities in line
with the strategy.
4. Profitability Ensures profitable business growth in the domestic and allocated market
5. Quality Oversees production and / or execution of high quality products, services
and processes. Monitors quality metrics, identifies opportunities for
improvement in local execution, and oversees improvement activities.
6. Project execution Ensures the execution of projects according to agreed targets in terms of
schedule, quality, financial results and customer satisfaction.
7. Research & development Oversees relevant local Research and Development initiatives.
8. Customer relations Builds and maintains strong relationships with new and existing customers
to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction.
Ensures (with HR Manager support) that the area of responsibility is
properly organized, staffed, skilled and directed. Guides, motivates and
develops direct and indirect subordinates within HR policies
Requirements : BD : Engineering
Location : Naucalpan, Estado de Mexico, Mexico Contract type : Regular / Permanent Business unit : Business Unit Transformers Date posted : 2018-
05-14 Job function : General Management Publication ID : MX63496981 E7
ABB (ABBN : SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally.
Continuing more than a 125-year history of innovation, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization and driving the Energy and Fourth Industrial Revolutions.
ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 136,000 employees www.abb.com