LIFE AT BRP
At BRP, we have a visceral connection to our consumers, one created from a shared passion for the Ultimate Ride. Our teams have a unique ability to develop market-
shaping products and services that move people physically and emotionally.
Distributed throughout more than 100 countries, our product line-up includes Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-doo watercraft, side-
by-side all terrain vehicles, Can-Am Spyder roadsters, Evinrude marine propulsion systems, marine propulsion systems and motors for Rotax karts, motorcycles, and small planes, as well as a full line-
up of parts, accessories, and clothing.
by joining BRP, you will evolve at the heart of an experienced team that will welcome you with open arms.
WHY JOIN THE TEAM?
3. Looking to achieve a great career in the powersport industry, this is for you!
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Materials Management (MM)
2. Logistics Execution (LE)
3. Quality Management (QM)
4. Sales and Distribution (SD)
5. Production Planning and Control (PP) with focus on MRP, Repetitive & Discrete Manufacturing and Kanban.
6. SAP ME (Manufacturing Execution)
7. SAP APO (Advanced Planning Optimization)
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS