1. Ensure that the dies under the workshop can be used in line of presses, under the
quality standards required by the system and maintain in optimal conditions of
operation the tools.
2. Comply with the policy and procedures of health, environment, safety and labor standards
Key Job Functions
1. Follow up preventive maintenance plans.
2. Schedule preventive maintenance to dies.
3. Manage Human Resources and Equipment.
4. Follow-up of die improvement plan.
5. Follow up corrective maintenance plans.
6. Internal / external parts manufacturing tracking.
7. Monitoring of line spare parts
8. Assignment of tasks according to critical needs.
9. Selection and training of personnel.
10. Comply with the health, environment, safety and labor standards policy and procedures
Job Location Arteaga, Coahuila, Mexico Position Type Full-Time / Regular