To ensure that the product is fit for purpose, is consistent and meets both external (legal compliance and customer) and internal requirements.
To monitor and advise on internal quality performance of products. To liaise with other managers and staff throughout the
organization to provide training, tools and techniques to enable others to achieve quality.
Some activities :
1. Usage of applicable QMS methods and procedures according responsibility matrix (Continental Cuautla). Usage of applicable corporate procedures like P 80.
1 Product Integrity, CAP0100096-01 Analysis and Documentation of PI-Concerns, CAP0800029-02 customer complaint management and CAP0100119 Legal NHTSA Reporting obligations.
3. Attend customer specific requirement training and communicate within organization customer specific requirements and assure full adherence to them 4. To lead customer audits by
looking for full compliance.
1. Monitoring customer perception through specific OEM Tier 1 scorecard full
2. Addressing immediately corrective actions to meet 0Km gross ppms and field PPMs targets
3. Coordination on customer complaint management and whole problem solving cycle on customer incidents
4. To approve special issues with customer, change management, waiver approvals (eg. component release, tool and production process changes).